Assistant Clinical Project Manager
Company: Ocular Therapeutix
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Assistant Clinical Project Manager provides support to
Associate CPMs, CPMs, and Sr. CPMs in executing activities
associated with the set-up, management and closure of clinical
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- May assist with the generation of the clinical development
- Assists with the execution of assigned studies from conception
through study closure and final inspection preparation.
- Participates in the development and review of study documents
(i.e. protocol, ICF template, plans, manuals, site recruitment
materials, CSRs, etc.).
- Performs administrative tasks associated with vendor
identification, selection and management activities.
- Assists with the maintenance of the task ownership matrix to
ensure internal and external stakeholders are aligned on assigned
- Supports study training activities for all study team members
and ensures training is documented.
- Assists with the tracking of study specific decisions, actions,
issues and risks information throughout the lifecycle of the
- May attend project team and other cross-functional
- May attend quality oversight and site engagement visits.
Bachelor's degree in health profession, science and/or
A minimum of 5 years of experience in the medical device or
pharmaceutical industry, including 4 years of relevant clinical
research experience. Some monitoring experience is preferred.
Previous experience leading a clinical study preferred.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Computer literacy, proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint,
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Ability to apply knowledge of GCP and applicable regulations and
Some travel would be required for educational seminars, study
oversight and site engagement visits. Ability to travel
Keywords: Ocular Therapeutix, Boston , Assistant Clinical Project Manager, Other , Bedford, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!