Inventory Control Clerk- Per Diem
Company: Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Schedule: Per Diem
Responsible for inventorying, stocking and delivery of
requisitioned supplies throughout the hospital in support of
clinical professionals while financially managing hospital
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Restocks par locations with products ordered the same day.
- Scans each par location on a daily basis and transmits orders
no later than 11:00 a.m. each day.
- Charges out any items taken directly from the Stat Room to the
- Delivers assigned floors.
- Assists in re-stocking Stat Room supplies as these items are
- Advises Supervisor of any stock outs and changes in usage.
- Provides support to the Receiving Clerk(s) during peak times,
vacation and time off.
- Participates in the annual inventory as well as random cycle
- Rotates product and checks for expiration dates.
- Maintains the Stat Room in a clean and orderly fashion
- Performs duties as assigned by the Supervisor and/or
About Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital
Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital is a 171- bed non-profit,
community teaching hospital located in Jamaica Plain directly
across the street from the Arnold Arboretum. Founded in 1900,
Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital has a long history of meeting
the health care needs of our patients by offering comprehensive
care in a wide variety of specialties. At Brigham and Women's
Faulkner Hospital, our world revolves around our patients and their
families, which is why we've been nationally recognized for our
best practices in patient care, safety measures and surgical
outcomes. If you're looking for more than a career, join Brigham
and Women's Faulkner Hospital. Our patients call it better care.
Our employees call it home.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Tremendous amount of lifting, pushing and pulling of
- On feet most of the shift and walking throughout the
- Basic computer skills preferred
- Previous experience is helpful but not required.
- Staff adheres to all C.A.R.E. Standards
Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to an employee's protected status, such
as age, race, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin,
physical or mental disability, veteran status, citizenship, gender
identity or expression or sexual orientation
Keywords: Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital, Boston , Inventory Control Clerk- Per Diem, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!