Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Linden Ponds is a beautiful 108-acre continuing care retirement
community located just 24 miles from Boston on the South Shore in
Hingham, Massachusetts. We're part of a growing network of
communities managed by Erickson Living, a national provider of
senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and
Linden Ponds is looking for everyday heroes who want to make a
real impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your
career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career,
you'll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that
includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and
dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition
reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for
career growth and advancement, and much more!
The Gatehouse Officer staffs the Gatehouse entrance to the
Community and delivers exceptional customer service and hospitality
while fostering an environment of safety and security. This
includes but is not limited to; screening and documenting all
traffic and/or persons entering the community, providing proper
parking passes & maps, giving concise verbal directions to assist
visitors with wayfinding, and directing emergency response vehicles
to the proper location.
WORK SCHEUDLE IS AS FOLLOWS:
WEDNESDAY - SATURDAY
5:00 PM - 3:00 AM
How you will make an impact:
- Acknowledge visitors, provide a pleasant greeting, and offer
assistance as needed to all persons entering the Community.
- Screen all vehicle and pedestrian traffic entering the
Community per the Gatehouse SOP.
- Provide proper parking passes, maps, and instructs visitors to
park in appropriate spaces.
- Document all visitors and vendors/contractors via the standard
Gatehouse log in
- Inform the Security and Emergency Services Supervisor of any
inspectors, government representatives, process servers, and law
enforcement attempting to enter the Community.
- Complete thorough and detailed Incident Reports using our
online report system.
What we offer:
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal
development for our greatest asset, our employees.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision and mission.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over 18 years of age
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, 401K and concierge
employee health and wellness programs.
- PTO and Volunteer Hours
What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior experience as a Security Gatehouse Officer
- 1 year of experience in a Customer Service or related
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Boston , Gatehouse Officer, Other , Hingham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!