Graphics Programmer (All Levels)
Company: Rockstar Games
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working
on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to
be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a
dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn, and
collaborate with some of the most talented people in the
Rockstar New England is on the lookout for talented Graphics
Programmers who possess a passion for breathing life, realism, and
fun into games. This is a full-time permanent position based out of
Rockstar's unique game development studio in Andover,
WHAT WE DO
- We develop cutting-edge graphics and visual effect systems,
working together with other departments to create optimal,
attractive solutions for our games.
- Develop new and enhance existing graphics technologies
(rendering, lighting, shadows, shaders, culling, scene management
and others) to help achieve state-of-the-art visuals.
- Work closely with the rest of the programming team to assist in
integrating graphics technologies, identify extensions to that
technology, and help create those improvements.
- A degree in Computer Science / related discipline or equivalent
- 1 or more years of PC or console graphics development
- Experience with C/C++ programming.
- Experience with multithreaded programming.
- Experience with HLSL, Cg or other vendor specific shader
- Knowledgeable in a variety of special FX techniques and the
latest rendering algorithms.
- Extensive knowledge of vertex, pixel, and compute shaders.
- Ability to work with artists, designers and other content
creators to make sure they can get the most out of the
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required
to apply for the position.
- Experience with 3D graphics APIs (Direct3D 11+, OpenGL, Vulkan
and/or vendor specific).
- At least one shipped title; preferably on the Xbox and/or
- Experience optimizing both performance factors and memory
footprints using hardware and software profilers (PIX, GCM Replay,
Tuner, Vtune, etc.).
- Passionate about playing and making games.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a resume and cover letter demonstrating how
you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with
your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to
explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we
are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees
based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform
If you've got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from
you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates
regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation,
religion, belief, or race.
Keywords: Rockstar Games, Boston , Graphics Programmer (All Levels), Other , Andover, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!