Family Centered Clinician
Company: The MENTOR Network
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Massachusetts MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides
quality, community-based services to youth and adults. Through our
programs we offer a wide range of individualized therapeutic
programs; Therapeutic Foster Care and Behavioral Health Services,
to serve youth with social, emotional, and behavioral challenges as
well as their families.
Family Centered Clinician
Do you have experience in human services and want to work for a
company that actively improves the lives of the individuals it
serves? In the Family Centered Clinician role, you will provide
service and support to the individuals we serve while developing
goal-oriented treatment plans that are based on a person-centered
assessment of the individual's strengths and needs.
- Provide person-centered assessments in the areas of behavioral
health, education, personality, community engagement, vocational
needs, relationships, and family interactions.
- Develop service or treatment plans based on assessment of
strengths, needs, collaboration with referral agencies, and
collaboration with the individual served.
- Provide activity and participation-based interventions and
approaches developed from training materials, experience,
individual and/or families' successes.
- Provide 24/7 coverage for all assigned individuals served
- Make referrals to services and resources on behalf of
individuals and/or families served.
- Assure that documentation and records are kept confidential,
organized, submitted to supervisor in an accurate and timely
- Participate in team meetings with peers and collateral team
meeting when needed.
- Support peer development by addressing areas of concern for
professional development and team performance issues.
- Provide an aftercare plan for each family/individual
- Build and maintain positive relationships with community
partners from referring/ collateral agencies. Guide the family in
their interaction with referring agencies, and other community
organizations as needed.
- Provide training or field supervision of new or tenured peers;
review and edit peer records and documentation, marketing and
education presentations; training and development for the region or
- Master's degree
- Two years related field experience
- Specialized training required
- Exceptional communication skills with an ability to establish
trust and rapport quickly
- A good listener with an ability to empathize while still
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package after 30 hrs/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off, holiday pay, annual bonus plan
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission
alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
We have meaningful work for you - come join our team - Apply
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and
human services providers offering an array of quality,
community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core
values-Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth-and the behaviors
that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we
approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in
nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: The MENTOR Network, Boston , Family Centered Clinician, Other , Marlborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!