Director / Sr. Director Clinical Operations & Development
Company: PureTech Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
PureTech Health is seeking a Director/Sr. Director of Clinical
Operations and Clinical Development. In this highly visible role,
you will report directly to the Vice President of Clinical
Operations and will interact on a regular basis with the broader
executive team. The position's primary responsibilities are focused
on several areas including, but not limited to, design and
implementation of clinical studies; building and managing
relationships with Contract Research Organizations (CROs) and
academic collaborators; overseeing the creation and implementation
of standard operating procedures for clinical development;
contributing to the creation and implementation of the overall
clinical strategy of PureTech Health. The ideal candidate will need
to have experience driving clinical programs across all phases of
clinical development across therapeutic indications.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in a scientific or
health-related discipline; Master's degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of Clinical Operations and Clinical Trial
Management experience at a contract research organization, biotech
or pharmaceutical company including management of direct
- Demonstrated track record of successful drug development and
strong experience managing multi-center or global clinical trials
from design to clinical study report
- Proven leadership skills managing cross-functionally in a
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with
external partners, CROs, and vendors including extensive experience
managing contracts and clinical finance activities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to
- Demonstrated ability to effectively procure, manage, and
control project resources. Project management training and applied
experience a must.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with representatives
from a broad range of scientific disciplines.
- Solid understanding of clinical indications and the drug
- Working knowledge of federal regulatory requirements and
guidelines for Good Clinical Practice.
- Good interpersonal skills with a demonstrated record of working
in a team-oriented manner.
Keywords: PureTech Health, Boston , Director / Sr. Director Clinical Operations & Development, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!