Company: VPNE Parking Solutions
Posted on: June 13, 2021
VPNE Parking Solutions is a family-owned, fun, and rapidly
growing company headquartered in the Greater Boston Area. We are
the parking and transportation business partnered to the most
prestigious health-care institutions, commercial property owners
and developers, financial institutions, and hospitality companies.
We promote growth from within and instill our company's family
values in an ever-expanding business. Our employees are energetic,
friendly, and proactive in helping VPNE build its brand. Are you a
dedicated professional who thrives in a fun, fast-paced,
team-oriented environment? Are you interested in joining a
community of employees who are spirited, driven, and diverse? If
so, park yourself at VPNE Parking Solutions. We are a recognized
leader in the hospitality industry, looking for people like you to
help us drive our clients' business and build their brand. Apply
today to jump-start your future!
The role of the Assistant Valet Manager is to contribute to a
safe and smoothly run operation at our location. The Assistant
Manager maintains effective communication with the Valet and
General Manager as needed. This position will be heavily involved
with training and development of staff, implementation of VPNE
policies and procedures to ensure that guidelines are being
followed by all employees, and providing on the job coaching and
training as needed.
The Assistant Valet Manager will be trained with the goal to be
transitioned to a Valet Manager position.
Operations Management - (ensuring the success of operations
through continued preparation and communication; anticipating and
resolving department needs (including but not limited to resources)
by utilizing a proactive approach to daily operations
- Oversee aspects of schedule and ensure that all positions have
coverage at all times, including employee break times.
- Oversee operations of both Karp and Patient Family
- Operate vehicles in a safe manner.
- Oversee tracking of keys and vehicles throughout the
- Ensure work areas are neat and clean.
- Provide top-notch customer service to guests and ensure that
all team members are greeting, smiling at, and helping guests as
they arrive and depart.
- Be a point of contact for any customer inquiries or needs.
- Manage any impact situations (accident, lost key, code red,
etc.) in order to maintain a high level of operations
- Adhere daily to VPNE professionalism and appearance
- Understand and support key performance indicators for
- Lead a positive and supportive culture to encourage growth
opportunities for employees.
Staff Management - (encourage a culture of ongoing feedback and
positive reinforcement through recognition of desirable outcomes
and development of staff; assist in the supportive coaching of
employees and follow-up on any Performance Management items)
- Contribute to training and staffing management
- Enforce correct VPNE uniform with staff and enforce VPNE
policies during every shift.
- Maintain organization at the location.
- Handle all employee relations issues in-house, using the Human
Resources Business Partner as a resource when appropriate.
- Communicate with the Human Resources team to understand and
uphold processes and procedures.
- Assist with building a dependable team (recruit, hire, and
train) in collaboration with the Talent Acquisition
Reporting - (conduct routine evaluations of operations metrics
(such as revenue reports, budgeted hours, payroll) with the aim of
promoting efficiency and reducing the cost to VPNE and/or clients;
Analyzing information from reports to guide business strategy and
make recommendations for the future)
- Track and submit expenses per VPNE policy
- Contribute to financial management: regularly audit location
and review DCR's daily.
Years of Experience: 1+ years of experience in Hospitality or
Language Skills: Proficient in English both verbally and
Education Requirements: Associates or bachelors degree
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate in
- Ability to run and move quickly throughout the garage.
- Ability to organize cars efficiently.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to safely operate vehicles and pass a driving test on a
manual transmission vehicle.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Possesses a valid Driver's License in state of residency.
- Be able to pass a criminal background check and RMV check when
overseeing a valet operation.
- Possess organization skills.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule including nights,
weekends, and holidays.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, ADP, Parking
Revenue Control Software and Hardware.
- Paid weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with up to a 5% match
- Commuter benefits
- Childcare benefits
- Discount programs
- Short-term disability
- Accident insurance
- Life insurance
Keywords: VPNE Parking Solutions, Boston , Assistant Manager, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!