Gas & Diesel Technician - Textron GSE
Posted on: June 12, 2021
About Textron GSE
The Textron GSE family of brands represents ground support
equipment product lines and service solutions that have served the
world's airlines, freight carriers and airports for more than 150
combined years. The portfolio includes a full lineup of
conventional and towbarless pushbacks, baggage tractors, tow
tractors, belt loaders, one-man and two-man deicers, ground power
units, air starts, and air conditioning units, offered under the
TUG, Douglas, Premier, and Safeaero brands. These products are
built in manufacturing facilities and serviced in airport shops
around the world.
Check out our products by clicking this link!
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair equipment failures on
aircraft ground support equipment.
- Perform complex diagnostics, service repairs, and maintenance
work on customer and/or company owned equipment.
- Diagnose engine mechanical issues and repair (Diesel, Gas and
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic
start systems using necessary schematics.
- Utilize diagnostic software to troubleshoot Powertrain
- Complete vehicle repair order and other documentation
accurately to maintain quality standards.
- Communicate safety concerns and customer requests for service
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent required,
technical certification/diploma preferred
- Years of Experience: 0 or more years of related experience
- Must possess a valid drives license and must comply with TSV
Pool, Fleet, and DOT policies
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an airport issued ID
Keywords: E-Z-Go, Boston , Gas & Diesel Technician - Textron GSE, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!