Senior Microbiology Manufacturing Associate
Company: T2 Biosystems
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- ID: 578-093
The Senior Microbiology Manufacturing Associate will perform day
to day production of reagents at our Hartwell manufacturing
facility. This position is responsible for executing manufacturing
protocols and providing floor leadership during production shifts.
The Senior Microbiology Manufacturing Associate is a key
contributor to executing testing, verification and validation
protocols. This position will report to the Manager,
- Follow industry compliance standards (cGMP, FDA, ISO) for the
production of external controls and other cGMP products.
- Execute validation protocols for reagent manufacturing
- Identify potential process improvements for reagent
- Aid in execution of technology transfer plans for new products
transitioning from Product Development to Manufacturing.
- Aid in troubleshooting technical issues.
- Support implementation of new manufacturing equipment and
processes including execution of process capability studies.
- Assist in executing the IQ, OQ and PQ of equipment.
- Support/manage sustaining activities and drive cost
- Daily manufacturing activities to meet organizational
Skills and Experience:
- BS degree with 3-7 years of industry experience within
manufacturing/production environment, preferably in a small
- 2-5 years of Microbiology experience.
- Strong working knowledge of cGMP practices a must.
- Strong aseptic technique.
- Excellent organizational, recordkeeping and communication
(verbal and written) skills.
- Strong work ethic to generate high quality work under tight
- Collaborative and proactive approach a must.
- Self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment
within a matrix organization.
- A desire to get a product to market.
Keywords: T2 Biosystems, Boston , Senior Microbiology Manufacturing Associate, Other , Lexington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!