Business Operations Analyst
Company: Leidos Holdings Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Business Operations Analyst is a role within the SD&A Supply
Chain team with strong Customer Experience and Analytics.
Partnering with internal teams to develop new processes that
improve the efficiency, reproducibility, and/or scalability of
reports. Additionally, this role is expected to manage new
moderately complex reporting requests with little information,
arrange meetings with stakeholders, elicit business requirements
and generate and distribute reports. As an Analyst you would also
be responsible for supporting the production of custom analyses or
new insights for strategic customers and operational reporting.
- Analyze large quantities of data to look for key attributes and
- Develop new processes that improve the efficiency,
reproducibility, and/or scalability of reports.
- Complete validation on collected data.
- Develop and document reports or analyses.
- Support initiatives for data integrity and governance
- Manage new moderately complex reporting requests with little
information, arranging meetings with stakeholders, elicit business
requirements and generate and distribute reports.
- Support the production of custom analyses or new insights for
strategic customers and operational reporting.
- Generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports analyzing
datasets, and quantifying key performance indicators and efficiency
- Gain familiarity with internal tools used at Leidos for
- Assist in development or improvement of operational
- Take ownership of existing reports and manually update data and
perform reporting enhancements requests.
- Shadow and understand change management processes for various
- Contribute to cross-functional projects and work streams to
support internal teams.
- Map business workflows and continue documentation efforts as
- Collaborate with data insights and data products to overcome
obstacles needed for pushing forward automation efforts.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in reporting/analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google
- Ability to pull and join data from multiple data sources,
analyze, develop initial insights and format for professional
- SQL experience: intermediate level (additional programming
experience a plus. E.g. SAS, Python, R)
- Comfort with ambiguity and fast paced, changing
- Detail oriented
- Exposure to manufacturing or distribution industries
- Experience in analytics or related field
- Salesforce Analytic knowledge or experience
- Experience with advanced data visualization tools (e.g. Looker,
Tableau, Cognos, PowerBI)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 2 - 4 years of
prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of
prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and
science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's
toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland
security, civil, and health markets. The company's 40,000 employees
support vital missions for government and commercial customers.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues
of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January
1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's
why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of
the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include
competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income
Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information
at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will
communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a
Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be
from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other
personal information, please report the email to [email
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national
origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family
structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or
military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will
also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories consistent with relevant laws.
Keywords: Leidos Holdings Inc., Boston , Business Operations Analyst, Other , Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!