Senior Manager, Statistical Programming (FSP): Remote
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Hiring for Senior Manager, Statistical Programming (Remote) FSP:
can be based anywhere in USA/ Canada #LI-REMOTE
- Participates in proposal development for standalone, small
programs and/or new drug applications (NDAs) and in bid
- Monitors staff projects quality, timelines and budgets to
foresee and correct issues and assure project expectations are
- Manages discretionary expenses and spending within team in
order to meet budget
- Work closely with leads to ensure that staff resources are used
efficiently, and team is well utilized
- Manages resources within team: new hires, terminations,
transfers, and contractors.
- Carry out line management responsibilities for assigned staff,
- Management and Development activities, disciplinary procedures
and administrative activities.
- Encourages staff career growth and development.
- Provides statistical programming support and technical support
to team members
- Act as Statistical Programming Project Manager for large global
or other major programs which may include global
- Participates in internal and client audits, and regulatory
- Proactively lead, review and amend departmental processes and
- Facilitate advanced technical expertise, share knowledge at
- Keeps abreast of new statistical programming practices, methods
and tools, regulatory practices, and industry trends to stimulate
- BSc, preferably in computing, life science, mathematical or
- Minimum 10+ years of experience, or an equivalent combination
of education or experience to successfully perform the key
responsibilities of the job.
- Extensive experience leading statistical programming activities
in clinical research. Previous experience in a
pharmaceutical research or CRO setting required.
- Extensive experience and proven skills in the use of SAS
programs within a clinical trials environment including all
processes/practices used with a Statistical Programming
- Substantial knowledge of all aspects of clinical trials from
initial study set-up to study completion. Complete knowledge and
understanding of the processes and procedures used within a
Statistical Programming environment and the ability to communicate
to programmers and non-programmers alike.
- Strong supervisory skills, and ability to organize their own
and others' work.
- Excellent problem solving skills, and a willingness to take
ownership of decision-making.
- Interpersonal and effective communication skills; able to
communicate appropriately throughout Covance by Labcorp and with
- Good knowledge of the metrics, tools and processes used within
Covance by Labcorp to manage projects. Demonstrates good knowledge
of clinical research guidance, including Food and Drug
Administration (FDA), international regulatory agencies,
international conference on harmonization (ICH), and good clinical
Keywords: Covance, Boston , Senior Manager, Statistical Programming (FSP): Remote, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!