Career Opportunities: Copywriter (87520)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are a global company of thinkers, designers, and doers.
Freeman partners with our clients to build a connection with their
customers by creating brand experiences that are seamless,
innovative, and immersive. From strategy, creative, and digital to
logistics and event technology, our teams place the client at the
center, helping them connect to people in meaningful and personal
ways. What makes us unique is our collaborative culture, intuitive
knowledge, global perspective, and personalized approach developed
from our 90-year legacy as an industry leader. Freeman connects
people to a universe of opportunities that create a spark, build
understanding, and inspire action.
Responsible for writing the various communications the creative
department creates, ranging from proposals for new business,
campaign teasers, video or guerilla marketing. Responsible for
researching various subjects, formulating ideas, polishing &
editing existing copy, and translating corporate language into
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Craft a story from separate existing copy to match a customer's
needs while managing the tone and intent of the client.
- Translate concepts for all audiences: internal team, client and
end user (consumer).
- Write brochures, reports, documents, and other material.
- Discuss theme, style and length of copy with customers, sales,
or management, to determine the most suitable approach.
- Work closely with the customer, sales, or management to
architect and implement the overall look and feel of the
- Establish strong relationships across departments and an
understanding of client needs, the consumer experience, marketing
strategy and operational capabilities.
- Write all copy to support communication efforts. Develop unique
concepts and communication strategies.
- Create copy templates for ongoing use in communications. Look
for efficiencies to improve speed.
Education & Experience
- Candidates must provide a link to their online portfolio either
on their resume or on their cover letter in order to be considered
for this role.
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, advertising,
marketing or other relevant field required.
- 2 years of writing experience.
- Familiar with MLA guidelines.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Able to take the initiative, juggle multiple projects while
meeting demanding deadlines, producing high quality work and
projecting a positive attitude.
- Able to write clearly, creatively, and originally.
At Freeman, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping
us to create not only a great place to work, but also an
environment where our employees, our customers and our communities
around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics,
disability, age, veteran status and other characteristic protected
by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Freeman, Boston , Career Opportunities: Copywriter (87520), Other , Natick, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!