Clinical Research Assistant I (Immunology/Allergy)
Company: Children's Hospital Boston
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Posting Description
At Boston Children's Hospital, the quality of our care - and our
inclusive hospital working environment - lies in the diversity of
our people. With patients from local communities and 160 countries
around the world, we're committed to reflecting the spectrum of
their cultures, while opening doors of opportunity for our team.
Here, different talents pursue common goals. Voices are heard and
ideas are shared. Join us, and discover how your unique
contributions can change lives. Yours included.
The Boston Children's Hospital Division of Immunology/Allergy is
seeking a Clinical Research Assistant for long term clinical
research studies. The goal of these studies is to find new or
better interventions (drugs or environmental) in effectively
reducing asthma/allergy/eczema/sleep morbidity.
- initiating start up activities; working with lead research
coordinator and other research assistants; liaison with other
health care providers;
- completing training activities in a timely fashion;
- recruitment of participants for enrollment in clinical
- organizing strategies for recruiting study patients; screening
participants for eligibility and enrolling eligible
- conducting study visits; and following up with participants.
Training for clinical procedures required for conducting studies
will be provided.
- working closely with the Principal Investigator and other staff
on implementing clinical studies.
- other duties may include preparation of protocol applications,
maintaining regulatory binders, case report forms, source
documents, and other study documents as well as monitoring and
reporting the occurrence of clinical adverse events. Maintain and
update information as required by Hospital and Sponsor/NIH
To qualify you must have:
- A Bachelor's degree.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task
- Minimum of 2 year commitment.
- Spanish-speaking skills are desirable but not required.
- Team player spirit essential.
- Experience working in research or in the medical/health field
- Excellent clinical research experience for those interested in
Please note: During a public health emergency, individuals in
this role may be expected to take on additional duties to respond
to organizational needs.
BCH offers competitive compensation and benefits, including a
rotating days/evenings and week-end schedule, affordable health,
vision and dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b)
Retirement Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, and
discounted rates on T-passes (50% off).
BCH is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status
Keywords: Children's Hospital Boston, Boston , Clinical Research Assistant I (Immunology/Allergy), Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!