Part-Time Environmental Inspection and Sampling Technician (Field Based)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
If you are a current/existing ERM Employee, please apply
ERM is looking for part-time Environmental Inspection and
Sampling Technicians to work hours at various warehouse and
distribution centers in Londonderry, NH for an ongoing
environmental sampling and inspection project. Training will be
provided for all site-specific security and sampling procedures,
and travel and expenses will be reimbursed. This is an on-call,
- Travel to warehouse and distribution facilities in Londonderry,
- Collect storm water samples from parking lot outfalls after a
qualifying rain event. Would be alerted approximately 4-8 hours
before sampling is required. Work is weather-dependent (i.e., must
be raining) and will be conducted during daylight hours.
- Conduct environmental inspections of warehouse and distribution
facilities and exterior operating areas and record observations
using inspection forms.
- The inspections and sampling support compliance with
environmental regulations concerning spill prevention, waste water,
stormwater, storage tanks, and waste management.
- Must be able to follow sampling protocol and complete
chain-of-custody documentation, and deliver samples to a central
location on site.
- Must be flexible to accommodate frequent changes in
- Ability to work within quality/budget/schedule expectations and
- Communicate with ERM Project Manager and client staff during
- US work authorization and background check as permitted by
- A working vehicle, current driver's license, good driving
record, ability to drive to various facilities and either personal
vehicle or ability to rent a vehicle.
- Ideal candidate has prior experience collecting samples.
- Effective observational and organizational skills and
experience recording technical data.
- Only local candidates will be considered for this position due
to strict time demands.
The ability to travel and to work in a physically demanding
position (e.g., kneel, squat) on temporary assignments (maximum 3-4
hours, typically 1 hour).
Be physically able to:
- Squat/kneel in order to collect storm water samples.
- Walk on grass/unpaved terrain (e.g., less than 50 yards) in
order to collect storm water samples.
- Carry up to 10 lbs. of equipment.
- Work and travel in rainy conditions.
Keywords: ERM, Boston , Part-Time Environmental Inspection and Sampling Technician (Field Based), Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!