Solar Installation Technician
Company: Momentum Solar
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Momentum Solar is a premier residential solar provider with
offices in multiple states nationwide. Founded in 2009, Momentum
has grown exponentially over the past decade, with 2000+ employees
and counting. Our main goals are to consistently have satisfied
customers and successful employees. We pride ourselves in managing
the entire solar process for customers, from sale to completed
install, to ensure a seamless transition to renewable energy. We
have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, have been
featured in the Inc. Magazine as one of the "Best Places to Work,"
and we continue to strive for excellence.
The Solar Installation technician will assemble, install, or
maintain solar photovoltaic (PV) systems in compliance with site
assessment and schematics. May include measuring, cutting,
assembling, and bolting structural framing and solar modules. May
perform minor electrical work such as current checks.
- Pre-assemble and load job components for the project.
- Assembly of solar modules/array and mounting hardware.
- Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and
- Electrical wiring of solar array/system (AC and DC).
- Attend training sessions on new products, installation
methodology, and safety.
- Knowledge of hand-held power tools.
- Previous experience in PV installations, roof work, general
construction, or carpentry preferred.
- Basic understanding/experience with electrical wiring of AC and
DC systems preferred.
- Heavy Machinery operation preferred.
- Solar experience preferred but not required.
Momentum Solar is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action
Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender
Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Keywords: Momentum Solar, Boston , Solar Installation Technician, Other , Marlborough, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!