Butterfly Network's mission is to democratize healthcare by
enabling universal access to superior medical imaging. We
reinvented ultrasound technology by creating the world's first
handheld, single-probe whole-body ultrasound system: the Butterfly
iQ. This innovative technology reduces the cost of the traditional
ultrasound system by miniaturizing it onto a single semiconductor
Butterfly harnesses the advantages of AI and cloud computing to
deliver advanced imaging that is easy-to-use and built for the
digital era.The Butterfly iQ and next-generation Butterfly iQ+ have
received CE Mark and FDA clearance, and are being sold in hospitals
and clinics around the globe.
Joining Butterfly Network is the opportunity to redesign the
future of healthcare through the power of technology. Embark on a
journey with us to maximize global impact, motivated by the idea
that our products will change the lives of millions along with the
people you love.
The Butterfly Customer Support team has the critical
responsibility of ensuring all inquiries from current and future
customers are resolved with excellence through rapid, respectful,
and empathetic customer support. As a Clinical Support Specialist,
you'll be focused on assisting our customers with their clinical
support needs (e.g., image quality troubleshooting). In addition,
you'll lead process improvement efforts designed to ensure that the
Customer Support team is equipped to scale.
As part of our team, your core responsibilities will be:
- Meet daily ticket resolution productivity targets and do so
within defined service level agreements (SLAs).
- Become an expert in Butterfly's products. Utilize this
expertise to develop training materials, create and document
workflows, and ensure that we're reliably able to solve related
customer issues as we grow.
- Serve as the Support team's point of contact to the Clinical
team. Define and operationalize issue escalation pathways and
develop monitoring tools to ensure that we're working effectively
cross-functionally to solve customer issues.
- Partner with the Customer Support Director to develop and
operationalize the Tier 1 Clinical Customer Support strategy
ensuring that the Support team is reliably able to assist customers
with clinical questions and issues.
- Maintain a pulse on the 'voice of the customer' and use this
understanding to proactively recommend product and process
- 2 year degree from an accredited ultrasound teaching
- RDMS in Abdomen/OB GYN
- 3-5 years of previous Customer Support, Service, Account
Management, or training experience required
- Demonstrated experience partnering with other teams to build
tools and processes from scratch
- You have been entrusted in prior roles with the responsibility
of supporting the highest priority customers
- You demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, attention to
detail, and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic
- You are comfortable solving a variety of customer issues
ranging from hardware support to software support.
Ideally, you also have these skills/experiences/attributes (but
it's ok if you don't!):
- Experience in technical software support or medical device
support strongly encouraged
- RDCS or RDCS eligible, RVT or RVT eligible desired
- Deep understanding of clinical education training and
associated process implementation.
- Experience supporting process / workflow building, operational
improvement, or project management
You Deeply Identify with Core Butterfly Network Values:
- Efficient & Speedy - you get work done in a fraction of the
time as industry peers
- Intellectually Curious - you are thoughtful & inquisitive;
people enjoy working with you because they learn from you
- Mission-Driven & Committed - you are passionate about the
company's purpose and are immensely productive
- Team Oriented - you celebrate and take joy in the success of
others on the team
We offer great perks:
- Fully covered medical insurance plan, and dental & vision
coverage - as a health-tech company, we place great worth on our
- Pre-tax commuter benefits - we make your commute more
- Free onsite meals + kitchen stocked with snacks
- 401k plan - we facilitate your retirement goals
- Flexible Paid Time Off - recharge and come back ready to make
- Competitive salaried compensation - we value our employees and
- Equity - we want every employee to be a stakeholder
- The opportunity to build a revolutionary healthcare product and
save millions of lives!
Butterfly network does not accept agency resumes.
Butterfly Network Inc. is an E-Verify Company and is an equal
opportunity employer regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion,
gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship,
marital status, disability or Veteran status. All your information
will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.