Product Development Implementation Consultant
Posted on: June 12, 2021
You'll be working with McKinsey Implementation (MI) - a rapidly
growing capability for our firm - in one of our locations in North
America. As a member of MI, you'll work closely with our client
project teams, providing end-to-end support to ensure the clients
are able to deliver and sustain the full benefits of McKinsey's
recommended change in their business.
Your goal as a Product Development Implementation Consultant is
to help clients build their capabilities in delivery and execution,
both during an active project and continuing after our consultants
have shared their recommendations.
From the start of a project, our implementation consultants are
on the ground ensuring that implementation success is a priority.
We engage at a deep level across our clients' businesses, working
in small teams to build the capabilities, systems, and processes
needed to deliver bottom-line results and then ensure those results
are sustained. Our work is about problem solving, coaching, and
delivering lasting outcomes.
- Undergraduate degree in engineering; advanced degree preferred
(e.g. MBA or MS ME/EE)
- Experience with integrated product development levers such as
design to cost, DFMA, supplier integration and management, tools
and levers for quality management, value chain optimization, target
setting, and process flow optimization
- 5+ years of front-line work experience with a distinctive
record of achievement and impact
- Experience with product benchmarking teardowns and clean
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an
- Comfortable with extensive travel (80%)
Keywords: McKinsey, Boston , Product Development Implementation Consultant, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!