Company: Plymouth Rock
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Do you have a passion for marketing and enjoy improving
campaigns and programs using data analytics? In this role you will
work on our rapidly growing Home insurance team. Plymouth Rock
Assurance has recently launched a new and modern product solution
for home insurance, enabling customers and partners to obtain a
home insurance quote in just seconds - a revolutionary way to buy
home insurance. We are seeking a Marketing Analyst to lead the
analysis of the direct-to-consumer and partnerships channels quote
and sales production, product mix, marketing channel performance,
and customer lifetime value. As a newly established position, you
will be responsible for creating the analysis framework, working
cross-functionally to align on metrics and report out findings on a
- Drive data-oriented insights and learnings to inform marketing
decisions, including quantifying segment opportunity size for major
initiatives and strategies.
- Synthesize raw data and marketing results into
easy-to-understand findings including preparation of executive
summaries and business reviews.
- Leverage data mining techniques to analyze sales and identify
actionable insights and trends.
- Partner to develop digital A/B marketing test models. Measure,
optimize and report outcomes of tests.
- Develop sales and KPI forecast for a broad range of marketing
campaigns and programs, and periodic reporting on performance
against the forecast.
- Develop digital marketing and ecommerce site performance
dashboards informed by granular analytics.
- Develop a framework to measure and manage the lifetime
profitability of business written in the direct-to-consumer and
- Create monthly and quarterly marketing reports and analysis, as
well as ad hoc analyses as needed.
- Supports data requests made by other departments related to
marketing and sales.
Education & Experience:
- Excellent technical skills: expert in SQL and Microsoft Excel,
experience with VBL, familiarity with a modern programming language
(e.g. Python) and statistical processing language (R, matlab), and
proficiency in data visualization / BI tool (Tableau, Looker,
- Experience with relational database tools and concepts.
- SAS and regression analysis experience preferred.
- Preferred knowledge of mainstream marketing analytics tools,
including Omniture/Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, SEO, and
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving,
interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Ability to communicate and present effectively at all levels
(including executive team) and articulate ideas, analysis results,
- Ability to prioritize work independently, ensuring accuracy
while meeting rigid deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of intellectual curiosity.
- Property and Casualty Insurance experience preferred.
About the Company
The Plymouth Rock Company and its affiliated group of companies
write and manage over $1.6 billion in personal and commercial auto
and homeowner's insurance throughout the Northeast and
mid-Atlantic, where we have built an unparalleled reputation for
service. We continuously invest in technology, our employees thrive
in our empowering environment, and our customers are among the most
loyal in the industry. The Plymouth Rock group of companies employs
more than 1,800 people and is headquartered in Boston,
Massachusetts. Plymouth Rock Assurance Corporation holds an A.M.
Best rating of "A-/Excellent".
Keywords: Plymouth Rock, Boston , Marketing Analyst, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!