Managing Director, Cost Management
Company: Cumming LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are currently looking for a leader to take us to new heights
in the Boston market! At Cumming, you will work on some of the
world's most exciting projects in a dynamic environment where your
success is measured by the impact you make. We are one of the
fastest-growing project and cost management consultancies in the
United States, as reflected in our top 20 rankings in both ENR and
Building Design + Construction. With over 35 offices globally, an
extremely diverse project portfolio, and double-digit
year-over-year revenue growth, the opportunities to make your mark
The Managing Director oversees our Cost Management service line
and will lead our growth in the Boston market. This is an excellent
role for someone with the experience, passion, and no-quit attitude
to lead an office. Boston is a growing market for Cumming
Corporation and we are looking for a strong leader with excellent
management and client interaction skills; someone who is hungry to
continue to grow our presence!
Traditionally, this is a role within our Cost Management service
line. You will lead and develop the team while growing revenues in
this high potential market.
- Consult executive level existing clientele showcasing the
services that has made Cumming an industry leader.
- Increase services to existing clientele by providing solutions
to their issues and develop new revenue generating business
throughout Boston and surrounding areas.
- Provide the highest level of support and service to existing
- Lead and mentor talented team members to ensure the current and
future success of the market and company.
- Work with executive leadership on cost management operations as
well as company, regional, and sector goal setting.
- Actively participate in the recruitment of "A" players to
further enhance team performance.
- Partner with other Cumming service line leaders with the goal
of providing an integrated project approach to clients and setting
Cumming apart from competitors.
- Develop new client avenues with the goal of growing the
- Be a subject matter expert on all cost related activities as
well as your sector expertise.
- Consult and team with business development leadership to build
a cohesive strategy for growing revenue.
- Responsible for the bottom-line success of cost management
revenues in Boston and surrounding areas.
- Represent the Cumming culture of a true seller/doer.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university is required;
preferably with a specialization in Construction Management,
Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Engineering, or closely related
- Minimum of 15 years' of cost management experience with a
strong desire and aptitude to lead a team.
- Your ability to grow revenue is without question - whether
you've been given that opportunity yet or not.
- You're smart, ambitious, work well with others and have high
- You understand that a single person can have a great impact on
the success of an organization, but depend on and work with your
team in order to achieve such success.
What we offer you:
- Cumming will consider candidates nationally and provide
- A comprehensive compensation, bonus, and benefits package
rivaling the best in our industry.
- An opportunity to showcase your talents within an
entrepreneurial culture that has achieved success at the highest
- You will be working with the best and brightest Team Members in
the industry, bar none.
Have more questions? Chat with a Recruiter on our careers
website! It takes five minutes to apply to this job and we will
provide feedback within five business days.
Cumming provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Cumming LLC, Boston , Managing Director, Cost Management, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!