Networking Support Manager - Boston, MA
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our
customers. We're taking steps to help restaurants navigate these
unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our
focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants
adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building
the businesses they love. And because our technology is
purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants
can trust that we'll deliver on their needs for today while
investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the
This role will actively manage the Tier 2 Support - Networking
Team. This role is responsible for the productivity and the
well-being of the members of the Networking Team across the Boston,
Omaha, and remote offices. This role is responsible for (1)
overseeing the customer journey for those experiencing Toast
network issues throughout the support experience, (2) work with
cross-functional Internal teams such as Restaurant Success and
Services to create process and support guidelines, and (3) train
and develop members of the networking team on process, technical
troubleshooting, and new product knowledge.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Provides team vision by setting clear goals and objectives for
themselves and their teams, by measuring performance, and by
focusing on process improvement.
- Establishes service-levels metrics for response, resolutions of
escalated networking issues, and customer CSAT.
- Manages agents performance and team leads to improve their
effectiveness for Customer Support
- Partners cross-functionally with other departments and teams in
order to stay ahead of new product and features, establish
cross-functional process and responsibilities, and improve the
overall customer journey for those having post-live network
- Lead consistently with integrity, fairness, humility, with
clear and honest communication.
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 2+ years management or supervisory experience in a Customer
- Familiar with Front of House and Back of House restaurant
- Technical experience with networking devices and connectivity
as it pertains to Point of Sale systems
- Familiar with networking troubleshooting tools, such as Meraki
Dashboard and Ubiquiti Dashboard
- Ability to use CRM's such as Salesforce and Five9.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education required
- Bread puns encouraged but not required
Keywords: Toast, Boston , Networking Support Manager - Boston, MA, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!