Associate Product Marketing Manager
Company: Veeva Systems
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the
global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product
excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the
world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs.
Veeva's software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies
to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit
Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we
serve more productive, and we are committed to creating
high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose
to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given
day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an
office - it's up to you.
We are in search of exceptional product marketing talent to help
us promote highly scalable, true multitenant cloud solutions that
are significantly impacting life sciences. Our focus is on customer
satisfaction, employee success, and growth.
This role will be a key addition to our Veeva R&D Product
Marketing team. This person will support the team in developing
qualitative and quantitative content and collaborate closely with
global marketing, product strategy, product management, sales, and
professional services to drive Veeva's growth and our customer's
What You'll Do
- Work with the global marketing team to support and execute
creative, cohesive, and integrated marketing programs
- Create content (e.g. product videos, website copy, blog posts,
articles, case studies, infographics) to articulate the benefits of
the product to the marketplace
- Support team with product launch activities
- Support team in updating customer and sales collateral and
managing the marketing asset library
- Maintain competitive intelligence matrix for commercial
- Manage updates to internal product solutions resources
- 1+ years of marketing or communications experience with a heavy
focus on writing
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with individuals to accomplish a
- Proven ability to build relationships with other teams and
across all levels
- Self-motivated, creative, and analytical
- Highly organized, responsive and accountable
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to
- Fast learner, detail-oriented, and must enjoy fast-paced work
- Bachelor's degree required
Nice to Have
- 1-year enterprise software product marketing experience
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area
with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital
status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic
information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics
protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Keywords: Veeva Systems, Boston , Associate Product Marketing Manager, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!