Head Lifeguard (Seasonal Summer Position)
Company: City of Boston, MA
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This is a temporary, summer only position effective June 14,
2021 through September 6, 2021.
Brief Job Description (essential functions of the job):
Supervises pool staff, patrons, and facility during the hours of
- Assists in the maintenance of entire pool facility, in
compliance with local board of health regulations.
- Performs other pool-related duties as requested.
- Performs wide range of swimming instruction to community
- Performs related work as required.
Minimum Entrance Qualifications
- Qualified applicants must have current certification in ARC
Lifeguard Training, ARC BLS-CPR, ARC Standard First Aid or
- Three (3) years of lifeguard experience.
- ARC instructorship in the areas of Water Safety (WSI) and
Lifeguard Training (LGT) is required.
- Competitive swimming experience is preferred.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and focus on detail as
required by the job.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
C.O.R.I. & S.O.R.I. Check Required.
Boston Residency Required
Start Date: June 14, 2021
End Date: September 6, 2021
Union/Salary Plan/Grade: SEIU/CC-7, Step 2
Hours Per Week: 35
Keywords: City of Boston, MA, Boston , Head Lifeguard (Seasonal Summer Position), Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!