Temporary Job, Research / per diem / BWH Radiology
Company: Partners Healthcare System
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Working independently, under the general supervision of the
Program Manager, Chief of Nuclear Medicine/PET, and Senior Research
Assistant, provides coordination for designated clinical trial
activities of the Nuclear Medicine/PET Division. Working with the
clinical trials staff and PIs, will assist in making judgment with
regard to the suitability of potential participants for clinical
trials, developing and implementing patient recruitment strategies,
adherence to trial protocols and aides in the IRB submission
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists the Program Manager to coordinate research efforts
across the Nuclear Medicine/PET Division and trial sites.
- Assists in coordination of activities of the Core Imaging
Laboratory within the division of Nuclear Medicine/PET including
working with sites on transmittal of images, reviewing CRFs,
- Aid in recruitment and retention of clinical trial study
participants with in the Division of Nuclear Medicine.
- Completion of study Case Report Forms, image reports, record
maintenance and completion of study queries.
- Supports the Research Manager in tracking and monthly
reconciliation of clinical trial accounts.
- All other duties as assigned.
High School or equivalent graduate
Must be attending college or University
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required for working with
the study participants.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- High degree of computer literacy.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize a
variety of tasks.
- Careful attention to detail.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and respect for
subjects' rights and individual needs.
Keywords: Partners Healthcare System, Boston , Temporary Job, Research / per diem / BWH Radiology, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!