Wellness Screener - HVMA
Company: VPNE Parking Solutions
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Positions available in:
VPNE Parking Solutions is a family-owned, fun, and rapidly
growing company headquartered in the Greater Boston Area. We are
the parking and transportation business partnered to the most
prestigious health-care institutions, commercial property owners
and developers, financial institutions, and hospitality companies.
We promote growth from within and instill our company's family
values in an ever-expanding business. Our employees are energetic,
friendly, and proactive in helping VPNE build its brand.
Are you a dedicated professional who thrives in a fun,
fast-paced, team-oriented environment? Are you interested in
joining a community of employees who are spirited, driven, and
If so, park yourself at VPNE Parking Solutions. We are a
recognized leader in the hospitality industry, looking for people
like you to help us drive our clients' business and build their
brand. Apply today to jump-start your future!
The role of the Wellness Screener is to provide on-site
assistance checking thermal temperatures prior to patients entering
the building. They are key players in delivering exceptional
customer service while maintaining a safe atmosphere.
- Make patient service, care, and satisfaction the priority in
every interaction by providing exceptional guest experiences.
- Clear patients and visitors, with thermos thermometers, in
order to enter the building.
- Interact with patients and other staff to ensure a safe
- Look out for the safety and well-being of all employees,
customers, and co-workers
- Report all incidents in accordance with company policies
- Perform any other duties specifically assigned by a supervisor
- Educational Requirements: High School or GED
- Years of Experience: Entry Level
- Language Skills: Proficient in English both verbally and
- Ability to effectively maneuver around various locations both
inside and outside while engaging in, bending, prolonged standing,
running, and prolonged sitting and in all weather conditions
- Ability to receive medical and security clearance for one or
- Possess the manual dexterity to operate essential office
equipment, including computers, when necessary.
- Possess the mental acuity to be able to read thermometers and
give clear and concise information to patients.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be able and willing to smile during every customer
- Maintain uniform standards while around the account
- Ability to create relationships with customers
- Organization and strong problem-solving abilities
- Paid weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K with up to a 5% match
- Commuter benefits
- Childcare benefits
- Discount programs
- Short-term disability
- Accident insurance
- Life insurance
Keywords: VPNE Parking Solutions, Boston , Wellness Screener - HVMA, Other , Burlington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!