Clinical Social Worker Supervisor, MSW, LICSW - BCHNP
Company: Children's Hospital Boston
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Posting Description
At Boston Children's Hospital, the quality of our care - and our
inclusive hospital working environment - lies in the diversity of
our people. With patients from local communities and 160 countries
around the world, we're committed to reflecting the spectrum of
their cultures, while opening doors of opportunity for our team.
Here, different talents pursue common goals. Voices are heard and
ideas are shared. Join us, and discover how your unique
contributions can change lives. Yours included.
In partnership and collaboration with our community, for 18
years, the Boston Children's Hospital Neighborhood Partnerships
(BCHNP) program has promoted the social, emotional, and behavioral
health of diverse youth and families through high quality,
innovative, and culturally relevant clinical care, education and
advocacy in partnership with the Boston Public Schools (BPS). BCHNP
is the school-based behavioral health program in the Department of
Psychiatry at Boston Children's Hospital.
This position will help lead our school-based clinical and
The BCHNP Clinical Social Worker Supervisor will be responsible
- Leading, developing, and supervising a collaborative and
talented team of school-based clinicians and consultants (social
workers and psychologists) through impactful supervision
(individual and peer), team building, training opportunities, and
- Assisting with managing school partnerships with school leaders
in collaboration with BCHNP clinicians.
- Partnering with program leadership and team members to
facilitate and organize a learning collaborative series with the
Training and Access Project (TAP)for partnering BPS schools
- Facilitating/co-facilitating culturally and community relevant
workshops in schools and community
- Supporting TAP Online (a series of free online courses for
educators and school communities built upon the work in
- Participating in ongoing program evaluation design and
To qualify, you must have:
- Master's degree in Social Work, LICSW required, with previous
experience (5-7 years) working in community and school-based
behavioral health and a solid understanding of school systems,
student support, and team facilitation strongly preferred.
- An understanding of the underlying issues and impact of
systemic/structural racism, oppression and related inequities in
behavioral health, health, and education structures and a
commitment to anti-racist practice and learning/social
- Strong teaching, presenting, and facilitation skills.
- Experience supervising a clinical team, ideally of
counselors/social workers/psychologists (3-5 years) highly
- Experience providing consultation services to school staff and
- Strong interpersonal, communication, teaching, and leadership
- Persons of color and bilingual applicants strongly urged to
Please note: During a public health emergency, individuals in
this role may be expected to take on additional duties to respond
to organizational needs.
Boston Children's Hospital offers competitive compensation and
unmatched benefits, including an affordable health, vision and
dental insurance, generous levels of time off, 403(b) Retirement
Savings plan, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, and discounted rates
on T-passes (50% off). Discover your best.
Boston Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to their race, color, religion,
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
protected veteran status or disability.
Keywords: Children's Hospital Boston, Boston , Clinical Social Worker Supervisor, MSW, LICSW - BCHNP, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!