Sr. Scientific Writer
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Scientific Communications function is seeking a highly
motivated and team-oriented Senior Scientific Writer to support the
development, submission, and publication of Agenus research
articles/reviews and congress submissions. The successful candidate
will have experience in manuscript writing, excellent critical
thinking, problem-solving and a keen attention to detail.
- Draft and edit manuscripts for publication in journals.
- Monitor data integrity and image quality during manuscript
- Ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects
simultaneously, while managing competing priorities.
- Assist with the preparation of congress abstract submissions
- Experience working in a scientific/medical communications team
to engage targeted audiences, while effcetively interacting with a
variety of stakeholders.
- Knowledge of publications best practices and science writing
- PhD in an area of Biomedical Sciences or Immunology
- Five years of experience writing and producing high-level
scientific materials, with oncology experience strongly
- Evidence of significant contribution to the writing and
publication of high quality, peer-reviewed articles is
- Experience working in a staff position or in a freelance
capacity on coordination and management of complex scientific
- Experience in managing multiple projects is preferred.
Keywords: Agenus, Boston , Sr. Scientific Writer, Other , Lexington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!