Business Value Consultant
Company: Data Robot
Posted on: June 13, 2021
DataRobot is an enterprise AI platform that accelerates and
democratizes data science by automating the end-to-end journey from
data to value. This allows you to deploy trusted AI applications at
scale within your organization. DataRobot provides a centrally
governed platform that gives you the power of AI to drive better
business outcomes and is available on your cloud
platform-of-choice, on-premise, or as a fully-managed
Using DataRobot, you can finally align the Business, Data
Science, and IT Operations Management around the information that
helps you engineer a more intelligent tomorrow by showing you the
path to AI success protecting your bottom line and delivering
flawless customer experiences at scale.
About the Role
DataRobot is seeking a Business Value Consultant (BVC). The role
of Business Value Consultant is a critical client-facing role. Our
BVCs work closely with the go-to-market organization (field sales
and customer facing data scientists, in particular) to help consult
clients in defining potential business value improvements that our
solutions can help achieve.
Responsibilities of a BVC include:
- Engaging onsite with clients to perform operational assessments
of data science, business analysts, the business and production
operations processes and tools.
- Document gap analysis of clients' current versus desired state,
identifying specific opportunities for improvement leveraging
- Using in-depth business, technical, and financial analyses to
understand the baseline and future capabilities of the client; as
part of this analysis, align client strategic business and
technical objectives with the required capabilities which DataRobot
- Build expert-level understanding and credibility around the
Data Science and AI/ML spaces, and apply this knowledge to
differentiate our platform relative to competing
- Produce and present in-depth analysis and consult clients on
the impact to business value that can be achieved.
- In collaboration with regional sales leadership, and other
necessary GTM resources, operationalize a comprehensive and
scalable customer engagement process.
- Play an active role in the evolution of DaRobots' business
value consulting team and methodology. We expect team
members, whether individual contributors or leadership, to take a
hands-on role in the continuous improvement of this best-in-class
BVC practice; specifically help lead and build Value Selling and
Realization processes, templates, and tools.
- Travel required up to 40%
- Deep understanding of the AI/ML space and industry experience
in enterprise software is a must; domain experience in data
science, data engineering, business analysts, software developers,
IT operations management and DevOps is strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to understand highly complex environments and
corresponding use cases; the ability to build out nuanced ROI
assessments, sales collateral, etc.
- Consultative personality to effectively facilitate interview
sessions with a wide-ranging set of stakeholders; proven ability to
communicate highly complex enterprise technology in simple terms
and tailor a message to a variety of audiences (highly technical,
- Enterprise Business and financial modeling experience
- Economics, Finance or related degree or experience
- Experience and effectiveness in presenting to an executive
- A mindset of continuous improvement; team-first approach and
Keywords: Data Robot, Boston , Business Value Consultant, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!