Service Manager - Dedham, MA
Company: Tesla Motors
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Tesla's Service Managers are the leaders of our service teams.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering an impeccable
service experience to each and every Tesla customer while preparing
Tesla Service teams to meet the needs of our Model 3 customers and
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Our Service Managers must deliver excellent results and achieve
goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of
customers, people, operations, and financials.
- Customer focused: Our customers are changing the world, and it
is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a
service experience should be. We expect you to go above and beyond
for our customers. You will actively monitor customer service
trends to make necessary improvements, and assist your team in
developing appropriate standards and processes to continuously
elevate the overall service experience.
- People: Our Service Managers lead by example. We expect you to
put your team's success before your own, and actively involve
yourself in your team members' growth and development. Your team
will look to you to set the standard for open communication, active
problem solving, and a positive work environment. We will look to
you to build a team of top talent and mentor the next generation of
Tesla leaders. Our Service Managers are the coaches of their teams
- you must provide regular coaching and feedback, and have a deep
knowledge of your team's strengths and opportunities. You will be
responsible for leading change and inspiring your team every
- Operational excellence: As a Service Manager, you must
understand and own every aspect of your service center's
performance. You will be responsible for driving continuous
improvements to facilitate exceptional team output and customer
service. We expect you to champion safety, efficiency, quality, and
overall excellence in all of your actions and decisions.
- Financials: Service Managers are expected to understand our
business, know their numbers and lead the center's daily operations
to achieve specific goals in productivity, quality, output, cost as
well as revenue / margin where applicable.
- Our Service Managers act in the best interest of Tesla at all
times. You must have a passion for our mission, our people, and our
- Technical acumen is required - you must develop a knowledge of
all Tesla products, as well as Service systems, processes, and
- Attitude and approach is everything. You must:
- Be a leader and a team-player.
- Love to change the status quo and work well in high-pressure
situations. Exceptional prioritization and time management skills
are essential for success.
- Be strategic and proactive. You must think and plan ahead to
give your team the tools they need to be successful.
- Be self-aware, flexible and open-minded.
- Possess a rare combination of analytical thinking, hands-on
problem solving, and a customer-service mindset.
- Be an advocate for your customers and your team. Your success
depends on theirs.
- Educational experience: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Professional experience: Prior leadership experience in a
service-focused industry. Automotive expertise is not
- Leadership experience: Experience leading teams and managing a
diverse group of roles and responsibilities.
- Process / operations experience: strong and proven experience
leading field, technical repair or manufacturing teams in a
fast-paced, technology-driven environment with strong customer
facing responsibilities. Experience running complex processes using
Lean or other techniques.
- As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits
from day 1 for you and your dependents.
- Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including
- 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term
- 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts
Keywords: Tesla Motors, Boston , Service Manager - Dedham, MA, Other , Dedham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!