Clean Harbors is looking for a Regional Hazardous Waste Manager,
internally known as a Regional Retail Manager, to join their safety
conscious team! This role is responsible for the oversight of the
Regional Retail Coordinators plus the execution and financial
aspects of the retail line of business. The Regional Retail Manager
will be responsible for the retail line of business's transition to
a centralization model.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Over sight and management of Regional Retail Coordinators. This
will include scheduling, hiring, reviews, delegating daily tasks,
problem resolution and overall support to Field Operations for all
- Hourly / Daily management and coordination of vehicle assets
through WinWeb Logistics Dispatch & Hub Management Systems.
Constant communication with local transportation coordinators,
facilities and national transportation coordinators;
- Understanding business volumes, internal routing and asset
- Strong customer service performance. Ensure field has all
transportation needs covered;
- Provide training for Regional Retail Coordinators.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Willing to travel away from home up to 25%;
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration;
- DOT/ RCRA Certifications preferred;
- 40 HAZWAPOR preferred;
- 5-7 years experience in a similar role;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks;
- Ability to generate reports through computer systems;
- Ability to manage multiple employees;
- Strong organization and communication skills.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our
mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the
treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean
Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our
company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit
us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis
of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.