Digital Project Manager (Retail Media Network)
Company: Dentsu Aegis Network
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Open to remote applicants in EST/CST time zones!
We are looking for a client-facing Project Manager, experienced
at managing and delivering marketing projects from launch to
completion. Supporting one of our leading clients, you will become
a part of a cross functional consulting & execution team that gets
projects completed on time and exceeds our clients' expectations.
You will manage multiple concurrent projects and diverse teams to
meet our clients' strategic media network goals. Working with
client services and cross functional team members, you will
meticulously organize and keep your projects moving forward from
the front lines, updating key partners about progress and
overcoming all the inevitable hurdles along the way. You will work
closely with a Retail Media Network client as part of our New
Stream Media capability.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects across teams
- Create project plans and revise to meet changing requirements
- Oversee all aspects of projects: scope, risk, schedule,
quality, and communication to stakeholders' fullest
- Lead status meetings; capture, store, and distribute meeting
- Evaluate new work requests, identify resources needed, assign
individual responsibilities, and schedule action items
- Provide regular updates and progress reports to key team
- Be a point of escalation for all issues and changes to existing
- Coordinate internal reviews and and quality assurance. Keep
track of lessons learned and share with all team members
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop processes and
workflows to align with client goals
- Report into the Program Director
Keywords: Dentsu Aegis Network, Boston , Digital Project Manager (Retail Media Network), Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!