Analyst, Global Equity Research
Company: Acadian Asset Management LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Analyst - Global Equity Research
Acadian Asset Management LLC is a Boston-headquartered
investment management firm with wholly owned affiliates located in
Singapore, London, and Sydney. As of March 31, 2021, the firm
managed approximately US$111 billion on behalf of major pension
funds, endowments, foundations, governments and other investors
based in the U.S. and abroad.
We are seeking a Research Analyst to join our Global Equity
Research team. This person will work with quantitative researchers
and portfolio managers to enhance our investment process through
rigorous quantitative analyses.
What You'll Do:
The job will consist of quantitative research with a primary
application to predicting equity returns.
- Critical thinking about investment ideas and forecasting
methodology, and the ability to explain and defend those ideas to a
- Generating new ideas and writing fully-automated standalone
code to translate these ideas into signals and quantitative
- Working with large datasets and applying sophisticated
statistical techniques to understand non-obvious patterns within
- Testing potential signals and investment process
- Presenting analyses in clear verbal, graphical, and written
We're Looking for Teammates With:
- Bachelor's degree required; an advanced degree in a
quantitative field is preferred.
- Up to 5 years of experience in quantitative asset
- Strong knowledge of quantitative models and techniques.
- A track record of independent research using economic intuition
and empirical analysis to develop signals for predicting equity
- Significant experience with programming languages, databases,
and tools. Knowledge of Python (preferred), Matlab, R, SAS, C/C++,
or similar language is essential.
- Creativity, enthusiasm, collegiality, and the ability to excel
in a self-starting environment.
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
Why Work Here:
Acadian is a quantitative investment firm where ideas are
empowered by technology. Our team is made up of a diverse mix of
professionals who thrive in a culture that fosters ingenuity
through collaboration and transparency. We offer a casual office
environment, top-notch benefits, and excellent professional and
personal development opportunities.
To apply for this position or view Acadian's open roles, please
visit the Careers section of our website at: http://www.acadian-asset.com/careers/Job-opportunities.
We will contact only selected candidates. If you are a candidate
with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability,
and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is the policy of Acadian Asset Management LLC to provide
equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without
regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, citizenship status, disability, or sexual
Keywords: Acadian Asset Management LLC, Boston , Analyst, Global Equity Research, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!