IM Coordinator - Andover Clinical Manufacturing Facility
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Andover Clinical Manufacturing Facility (ACMF) is located on
the Pfizer Andover, MA campus and is responsible for cGMP
production of phase I/II clinical drug substance supporting the
Pfizer Biotherapeutics portfolio.
The IM Coordinator is part of the ACMF Inventory Management
team, which is responsible for forecasting, procuring, receiving,
maintaining and distributing cGMP materials in support of ACMF
clinical drug substance manufacturing.
- Serve as the primary owner for development and ownership of
Inventory Management processes (senior role).
- Forecasting raw material / consumable needs in cooperation with
the ACMF Tech Transfer and Operations teams.
- Establishing sophisticated tracking mechanisms for materials
inventory, forecasts, burn rates and order status tracking.
- Procurement of materials.
- Keeping close contact with materials vendors to update delivery
timelines and collect receipt documentation.
- Working with ACMF Tech Transfer team to present "campaign
enabling" status reports for material deliveries.
- Supporting ACMF Warehouse Technicians in all warehouse
functions when needed (material moves, material receipts, shipping,
- Authorship of SOP's for inventory management processes.
- Training of colleagues as needed.
- Support implementation of new technologies and equipment.
- Support and author investigations as needed.
- Support facility audits as needed.
- BS/BA in Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Microbiology,
Cell Biology, Biochemistry.
- 10 years of experience in a laboratory or GMP manufacturing
- Alternately, Associates + 12 years or HS diploma + 15 years
- Advanced MS Axis360 (and/or similar programs).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (and/or similar programs).
- Experience with Warehouse operations and concepts.
- Experience with purchasing, procurement and vendor
- Experience in a GMP manufacturing role.
- Experience with Production Control Systems (i.e. DeltaV), ERP
Systems (i.e. Microsoft Dynamics and/or SAP) and other business
systems (Document Management Systems, LIMS, Microsoft Word, Excel,
- Ability to execute against SOP's and document entries in a
- Demonstrated capability to work as a team member in a matrix
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to climb flights of stairs, and remain standing
for 1-2 hours.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to work off shift (Nights and Weekends) as needed;
- Ability to work in a clean room environment as needed;
Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: June 7, 2021
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus: YES
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health
care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws
and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require
Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a
health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or
other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to
further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification,
which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting
expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable
transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known
as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who
incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer
that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of
payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you
have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to
contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and
conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin,
disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all
applicable national, state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Logistics & Supply Chain Mgmt
Keywords: Pfizer, Boston , IM Coordinator - Andover Clinical Manufacturing Facility, Other , Andover, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!