Oakley - Specialized Consultant
Company: The Luxottica Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Requisition ID: 376121
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Oakley, Inc. is a sport and lifestyle brand, driven to ignite
the imagination through the fusion of art and science. Building on
its legacy of innovative, market-leading optical technology, the
company manufactures and distributes high performance sunglasses,
prescription lenses and frames, goggles, apparel, footwear, and
The essence of the brand is communicated through hundreds of
professional and amateur athletes who depend on Oakley products to
provide them with the very best while they redefine what is
Oakley is part of Luxottica, a global leader in the design,
manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear.
Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail
presence consists of over 9,100 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to other
global brands like Ray-Ban and many of the top fashion house
brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass
Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also
home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the
The Specialized Consultant is responsible for supporting the
management team by demonstrating superior selling behaviors and
Sales Floor leadership, promoting a positive work environment and
executing operational processes and objectives in compliance with
company standards and policies. Their primary role is to support
the Sales Floor in motivating the team to surpass selling goals.
The Sales Lead position is considered a Part Time key holder
Everyone plays a critical role and the objective of a
Specialized Consultant is to engage and inspire our customers to
achieve their personal best by providing an uncompromising and
unparalled customer experience.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as an ambassador and displays knowledge of the Brand and
stays current on product knowledge.
- Connects and develops strong relationships with customers in
order to maintain positive customer relationships.
- Collaborates with fellow Associates to foster teamwork.
- Assists the management team with inspiring a high performing
team that is passionate about selling and committed to providing an
ELITE customer experience.
- Advocates and executes all company customer service
- Assists in processing, replenishing merchandise and monitoring
- Assists in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and
housekeeping of sales floor and stock room.
- Organizes the stock room and ensures accurate labeling, logical
placement, neat arrangement, and cleanliness are maintained.
- Leads with store opening/closing procedures when management is
- Any other tasks as assigned by any member of management.
- 1+ years of retail sales experience within a specialty
- Flexible availability - including nights, weekend, and
- Strong selling background with a proven track record of
achieving top results in individual sales performance.
- Strong in communication, interpersonal, and customer service
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency and cash register experience
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the
sales floor or stock room.
- Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions,
bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing,
pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or
using a step stool on a frequent basis.
- Knowledge of Oakley and its products
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and enjoys interacting with
- A sports-minded individual
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will
provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities
who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To
request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica
Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 or e-mail
HRCompliance@luxotticaretail.com (be sure to provide your name and
contact information for either option so that we may follow up in a
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition,
being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression
or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military
status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful
discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or
maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics
protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance
with Tribal Law.
Keywords: The Luxottica Group, Boston , Oakley - Specialized Consultant, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!