Behavioral Health Specialist I
Company: Eliot Community Human Services
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Eliot is known for our innovative clinical approach, high
quality clinical training and for having the most talented people
in community behavioral health services. Eliot's Behavioral Health
Division provides an integrated and comprehensive network of
services to adults with psychiatric disabilities that are evidence
based, provide rehabilitation and hope to those in services.
Behavioral Health Specialists will work side by side with
residential clients, supporting them with skill development.
Exceptional benefits that provide advancement and professional
development are a priority.
- Provide side by side interventions to Persons that focus on
problem solving, skills training, modeling behavior, optimism and
- Assist the team and Persons in providing on-going assessment of
symptoms and responses to staff interventions.
- Participate in the development of treatment plans
- Support Persons in their desire for recovery and rehabilitation
in the development of their goals.
- Support the pursuit of services that are culturally competent,
strengths based, recovery based, focused on rehabilitation and are
inclusive of Person preferences. accessing community resources that
supports these healthy areas.
- Provide assistance to Persons related to transportation to work
sites, daily activities, appointments.
Keywords: Eliot Community Human Services, Boston , Behavioral Health Specialist I, Other , Wenham, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!