Company: Best Buy
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Best Buy Senior Consultant focuses on providing our
customers with service, consultation, and basic design solutions.
They have skilled expertise in building complex solutions across
multiple product categories and services. Best Buy Senior
Consultants meet our customers in their homes, in stores, or
virtually. They are responsible for building a book of business to
deliver personalized ongoing experiences for all Best Buy
At Best Buy, we create work environments where every employee
feels like they truly belong and contribute to our shared purpose.
We are one of the best companies for our customers and employees
because we fully embrace people from all backgrounds and
identities. Our customer base is diverse, and we are committed to
ensuring that our workforce is reflective of the communities we
We are obsessed with building long term relationships with our
customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a
world-class and unique experience based on what each customer
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building
relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions to their
- Guides customers through complex solutions across multiple
product categories and services in home, in-store, and
- Creates custom customer solutions and inspires confidence in
the purchase decision.
- Seamlessly incorporates knowledge across all categories to
build broader, more impactful solutions.
- Exercises relationship skills and adaptation when navigating
between the customers' home, retail stores, and virtual
- Builds client relationships and practices consistent follow-up
within their personalized book of business to understand the client
and their future needs or opportunities.
- Supports projects from start to finish while acting as a
liaison for the client.
- Coordinates "My Team" system for clients to see the project
from initial vision and development to delivery and
- Maintains relationships with other employees across channels
through coaching and supervision to ensure a smooth process with
- Manages the customer interaction from pre-call, to
walk-through, to installation and post-sale follow up.
- Delivers solutions across every channel of Best Buy with a full
understanding of all sales and transactional systems.
- Connects customers with appropriate experts within the
- Navigates services and solutions of Best Buy capabilities to
pair customers with the appropriate level of sales support from
Consultants to Designers and Account Managers as needed.
- 1 year of experience building complex solutions in sales,
customer service, or related fields
- 2 years of experience selling in specialty or premium product
categories, luxury brands, and/or custom design environments
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a current, valid driver's license
- No more than a combination of two moving violations/at-fault
accidents within the past three years
- No DUI/DWI or Reckless Driving violations in the past three
- 1 year of leadership experience in related field or Military
- 2 year of experience in Client Relationship Management
Keywords: Best Buy, Boston , Senior Consultant, Other , Braintree, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!