Technical Program Manager
Company: Amazon Lab126
Location: North Reading
Posted on: June 13, 2021
As a Technical Program Manager, you will scope, plan and deliver
projects contributing to the Blink family of products and services.
You will be working with a talented team of implementation
engineers and product and program managers, strategically managing
project implementations from development stage to mass production.
You will complete high-quality programs on time, while motivating
team members and driving continuous improvement throughout the
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and
commitment across disparate groups with varied priorities.
- Partner with cross functional teams from inside and outside of
Blink (Ring, Lab126, and Amazon Devices) to support planning,
development and roll out of new products
- Create, maintain and disseminate project and program
information to local and remote stakeholders.
- Define and track priorities and critical tasks, organize and
run program and production meetings.
- Travel (post-COVID) up to 10% (domestic, some
Blink is the affordable, battery-operated home security camera
that sends motion-activated alerts and HD video to a smartphone. We
are part of Amazon Devices, the consumer electronics division that
brings you the Kindle, Fire Tablets, Fire TV, and Echos. Our
vertically integrated engineering team works on algorithms, ASICs,
hardware, firmware, cloud software and mobile applications to
deliver products that customers love. We are hiring talented TPM's
to grow our team in order to support our explosive growth and
support new Blink products.
- 5+ years of experience working directly with engineering
- Experience managing projects across cross functional teams,
building sustainable processes and coordinating release
- 2+ years of technical program management experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or other technical
- 3+ years' experience managing technical projects in IoT
consumer product environment
- 3+ years writing and analyzing functional specifications,
developing project schedules and coordinating multiple stakeholders
to deliver projects on time and within budget
- 3+ years analyzing and solving problems in embedded or
networked systems Excellent written and verbal communication skills
to successfully engage technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Ability to succinctly summarize key findings
- Experience in software development (Embedded, Application,
- Inter-organization software development skills
- Knowledge of hardware development process and lifecycle
- A Project Management Certification (PMP)
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritize critical tasks with
a high attention to detail
- Experience driving execution of vision and goals for the
- Smart about choosing between fast and right
- Strong meeting management and negotiating skills
- Proven ability to manage and develop high performing teams
- Experience with MS Project, Atlassian SCM Suite (Confluence
- Experience working with senior management and customer support
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon
is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who
would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//
Keywords: Amazon Lab126, Boston , Technical Program Manager, Other , North Reading, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!