Director of Product Design
Company: HireMinds LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Director of Product Design
We are forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With
over $300+ million in SaaS purchases across 1,000+ suppliers, we
are the SaaS buying platform that enables the world's
fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at
a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in
Charleston, we are building a team that can take us to the future
state of frictionless buying.
Since 2018, we have:
And we're just getting started. This is your chance to join as
we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing
the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
We're looking for an energetic design leader who's excited about
leading a growing team, but also happy to roll up their sleeves and
help with execution. You'll be charged with forming our design
culture and vision, mentor and grow the team, and ultimately be
responsible for building a product experience that makes buying &
selling SaaS simple, friendly, and transparent.
- Lead overall design of products that improve the customer &
- Hire mentor, and grow the careers of our designers &
researchers, and build a strong team culture.
- Push the boundaries of your team's UX/UI/visual execution and
explore new ideas.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to define product
strategy, vision, roadmaps, and resource allocation.
- Represent your team effectively, substantiate the work and the
decisions behind them, and be an advocate for user-centered
- Shape and evolve the overall design culture, vision,
principles, and process at Vendr.
- Be a player/coach initially - individually lead strategic
projects as a designer
- Have 8+ years in product design and 2+ years of experience
leading a team of designers.
- Solid track record of successful product launches in a 2-sided
marketplace or SaaS software.
- Proven ability to build effective cross-functional partnerships
across product, engineering, data, marketing, sales.
- Strong initiative, comfort with ambiguity, and ability to drive
a solid and transparent design process, especially given a remote
- Outstanding written communication and evangelization
- Thrive in a fast-changing work environment.
- Ideally, you have experience working on marketplace (2-sided)
products, have experience working in the SaaS ecosystem and / or
have a strong service design background.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is
committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or
expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental
disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: HireMinds LLC, Boston , Director of Product Design, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!