Project Manager II, Information Technology
Company: Kroll Technologies, LLC
Posted on: June 12, 2021
In a world of disruption and increasingly complex business
challenges, our professionals bring truth into focus with the Kroll
Lens. Our sharp analytical skills, paired with the latest
technology, allow us to give our clients clarity-not just
answers-in all areas of business.
We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we
cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one
another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you'll contribute to a
supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to
We are currently seeking a Project Manager II.
At Kroll, your work will help deliver clarity to our clients'
most complex governance, risk and transparency challenges. Apply
now to join One team, One Kroll.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the
flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives,
involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical
- Conduct project discovery sessions with various teams like
business, legal, compliance, risk and development.
- Develop a detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
at various gates
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and
project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and
- Manage the strong relationship with the clients and all
- Perform proactive risk management and remediation plans to
minimize project risks
- Work with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify
specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the
successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Establishing comprehensive project plans to be shared with
clients as well as other staff members
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are
informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document
- Develop and present project progress, dashboard & success
metrics to senior management
- Track and monitor resource availability and allocation in Agile
- Meet the financial objectives by helping in budget forecast,
cash flow plans, ROI calculation, scheduling expenditures,
analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- University degree and at least 10 years of experience as a
Project manager in a global organization
- Certifications such as CSM, PMI or PRINCE2 is preferred
- Proven experience in Project, Program & Stakeholder
- Experience with process improvement & inventory control
- Strong understanding of formal project management
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Experience overseeing an Agile projects.
- Strong experience in effective planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help
represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Budget development, cash flow preparation and tracking is a
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Preferred: Project management tools like MS Project,
- Preferred: Strong MS office skills like Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Preferred: Six Sigma Certification
In order to be considered for a position, you must formally
apply via careers.kroll.com.
Kroll is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We
are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
qualified applicants regardless of gender, gender identity, race,
religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation,
marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Keywords: Kroll Technologies, LLC, Boston , Project Manager II, Information Technology, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!