Company: Raytheon Technologies Corp
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job ID 179293BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/27/2021 City
Tewksbury State MA Country United States
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Manager
responsible for supporting the capture and execution of a variety
of contracts within the Land Warfare & Air Defense INDOPACOM
Programs portfolio for Taiwan. This person will be the lead for
multiple FMS contracts and FMS proposals.
This position reports to the Manager, Program Contracts for
Korea, Taiwan and Australia Programs. The portfolio includes
sustainment contracts, offset execution and proposals for upgrades
and sustainment efforts. This individual will be responsible for
acquisition strategy for growth areas and Contracts proposal lead
for firm proposals. The candidate will also be responsible for
interfacing with multiple USG agencies involved in the FMS
procurement and execution process as well as other partners
including foreign governments, offset agencies, and international
Raytheon offices. Additionally, the candidate will be responsible
for the Pricing and Availability (P&A) requests Taiwan
programs. This individual should possess experience with Department
of Defense (DoD) Contracting including Foreign Military Sales
(FMS), offset/industrial cooperation, developing negotiation
strategies, intellectual property and have an understanding of the
ITAR and EAR. This individual should also have offset proposal and
execution experience. The ideal candidate will have contracts,
program management and leadership skills including:
- Providing strategic thought leadership to develop innovative
contracts solutions which will result in achieving program and
business area objectives.
- Engaging in strategic assessment of business pursuits, proposal
preparation, contract negotiations and contract management.
- Developing strategies for business pursuits.
- Ensuring successful governance/compliance of the function.
- Display an advanced understanding of business relationships and
contract structures, while demonstrating an exemplary level of
- Differentiate between routine and non-routine contract elements
and terms, and be able to make recommended solutions.
- Using sound management principles, broker closure to general
business agreements, i.e., teaming agreements, proprietary
information agreements, etc., along with understanding of
management, organization, planning and controls.
- 8 years of professional experience
- BS degree in Business Administration, Finance or other related
- Direct Commercial Sales (DCS) and/or Foreign Military Sales
- Experience working with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR),
Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations and Foreign Military Sales
(FMS) and/or equivalent government regulations
- Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance within a year of
- NCMA Certification (CPCM or CFCM)
- Existing Clearance (Secret)
- Experience with contract & financial structures, pricing
strategies, policy & procedure and compliance principles.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain security
clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security
clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office
(DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and
adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance
factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US,
foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security
violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other
factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Keywords: Raytheon Technologies Corp, Boston , Contracts Manager, Other , Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!