Inside Sales Representative - Wound Closure
Location: Westwood, MA
Surgical Specialties Corporation, is focused on developing and
manufacturing new, innovative and reliable products for a variety
of surgical procedures. Our products are distributed worldwide by
sales and marketing professionals recognized throughout the
industry for their clinical expertise and outstanding customer
Maintain and grow wound closure revenue in a geographically
defined territory in the US.
Sell the companies complete wound closure product portfolio to
all hospital and non hospital customers in the defined
The successful candidate:
- Achieve quota by selling the complete line of wound closure
products to healthcare customers in the territory.
- Establish relationships with existing customers to maintain and
grow revenues in the base territory accounts.
- Prospect via phone, cold calling, internet and data mining
activity to generate new customers.
- Work closely with customer service to support accurate pricing
and order fulfillment for customers.
- Provide product and customer feedback to Marketing so that the
company can continue to enhance our products and services.
- Support the use of Salesforce.com by maintaining and updating
all account, contact and opportunity information required by
- Provide reports to management on activities, forecasts, sales
and projects accurately and on time.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of competitive products and
- Ongoing training/learning of surgical process and techniques
relevant to product portfolio
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Education: Bachelor's degree
Experience: Minimum 2-3 years of inside sales required,
experience with medical devices preferred. Proven sales skills
including direct, cross and upselling strongly preferred.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Highly organized and has very effective time management
- Highly customer focused and detail oriented.
- Documented sales achievement awards/performance accolades
- Demonstrated success in working within a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, strong
listening skills a must.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows, MS Office, Salesforce.com, as
well as networks and internet applications.
- Adept at learning on the fly and adopting practices that
shorten sales cycles
- Experience in Animal Health sales or other Animal Health
experience a plus
Able to productively manage multiple priorities and
relationships with many customers
At Surgical Specialties (SSC) we value our employees and we
expect them to share our Corporate Values
SSC Value and Leadership Traits
- Passionate Customer Service
- Relentless Commitment to Quality
- Intensely Collaborative
- Drive for Results
- Entrepreneurial and Ethical
Please send resume to HRSSC@surgicalspecialties.com
Surgical Specialties Corporation is an Equal Opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
View Company Information
To see other positions, click here.