Posted on: June 13, 2021
Do you know how to manage people? Do you have a knack for
implementing service standards?
We're looking for an Administrative Manager to:
- manage branch administration, including branch facilities, and
provide administrative support
- recruit, select, onboard, train and manage administrative
- conduct performance reviews and make personnel decisions
related to compensation and promotion
- educate all employees on administrative policies and
- escalate supervisory issues when necessary and follow-up
locally on issues identified by the management team
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of
people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is
important to us. And we support your career development, internal
mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply
- ideally 3-5 years of relevant management experience in branch
operations, within a leading financial institution
- series 7, 66 and 9/10
- known for your ability to work well in partnership
- motivated, self-directed and driven
- skilled at creating a positive business culture (you have the
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset
management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support
functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and
institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in
more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Keywords: UBS, Boston , Administrative Manager, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!