Company: Analog Devices, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures
semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to
interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the
physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense,
measure and connect.
Program Manager, ICM (Industrial, Consumer and Multi-Markets)
The mission of the Industrial, Consumer and Multi-Markets (ICM)
Business Group is to deliver our technology to as many customers as
possible through complete solutions, ease of selection, adoption
and deployment through expert application support. To help us
achieve our ambitious goals, the ICM business operations team is
seeking a highly driven and dynamic Program Manager.
Reporting to the Director of ICM Business Operations, the
successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Work in close collaboration with ICM project managers and
stakeholders across global sites to achieve an optimum standardized
project management model for the organization.
- Project management of strategic initiatives.
- Identify key opportunities for improvement in existing
processes and methodologies.
- Explore and implement new project management and agile
principles and practices to improve efficiency and
- Coordinate program management communication ensuring the
promotion of best practices, alignment, and transparency across
- Compile regular stakeholder updates delivering a view of
organisational project activity including performance to metrics
and insights in the areas of customer success, time to revenue, new
product productivity, and global cost reduction activities.
The ideal candidate
- Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering and/or Project
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in a Technical leadership
and/or Project Manager role
- Proven success in leading cross functional teams through
influence and experience in multi-disciplined, multinational
- Strong planning and organizations skills; must be able to set
and manage priorities, adapt to change, drive progress of
activities and deliverables to closure.
- A problem solver who is able to quickly assess situations,
collect relevant information or input from subject matter experts
and drive manageable solutions.
- Able to act decisively and make clear timely decisions in the
best interests of the organization.
- Be creative and innovative. Demonstrate a willingness to
explore new options to address challenges or improve
- A nature of staying focused and ability to remain positive even
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working
relationships with others and foster collaboration to achieve
- Strong teamwork, inter-personal and communication skills are
essential coupled with demonstrated ability to work at a high level
of performance in multi-discipline teams across multiple time
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog
Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the
U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security
and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade
Controls. As such, applicants for this position - except US
Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as
defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) - may have to go through an export
licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time
Keywords: Analog Devices, Inc., Boston , Program Manager, Other , Wilmington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!