Company: Quality Custom Distribution
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Assist Driver with performing daily delivery functions as
directed by Supervisor. Accompany driver in passenger seat of
commercial vehicle. Safely load and unload product at customer
locations according to product invoices, customer expectation and
Company policy by hand, hand truck, or pallet jack. Assist driver
in maneuvering vehicle safely as needed by scanning area and
guiding. Assist in completing of paperwork as needed.
- Unload product according to customer specifications and QCD
delivery procedures at customer locations
- Develop and establish good relationships with customer by
providing excellent, courteous service
- Assist driver by handling, organizing and securing inbound and
outbound product to include empty trays, crates, totes and
- Must be able to deliver product orders accurately
- Reads labels and or printing on product containers and
- Counts and calculates quantity of product to verify accuracy of
- Assist in all aspects of route paperwork.
- Assist driver in maneuvering truck safely by "spotting" and
guiding the driver as needed.
- Operating within safety procedures at all times.
- Maintaining a clean work environment at all times.
- Must maintain excellent attendance.
- Completes any other functions that may be assigned
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required. Previous
food distribution and frozen food handling preferred.
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions,
directions, schedules, policies and procedures
- Ability to work in ambient temperatures to include 3
temperature compartments in trailer and outside temperatures
- Ability to work independently and in cooperation with
- Ability to maintain professional customer service relationships
while reconciling over, short, and damage consistent with the
essential job functions
Keywords: Quality Custom Distribution, Boston , Driver Helper, Other , Canton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!