Residency/Fellowshp Prog Coord
Company: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Summary: Coordinates the approved residency and/or
fellowship training programs for the department or division.
- Provides administrative support and coordinates the training
program. Works with Program Directors to maintain and prepare
materials, interviews, selections, orientations, and evaluations
processes. Understands and applies institutional program guidelines
to coordinate compliance requirements and update program
- Assists with production of manuals and websites, works with IS
to utilize hospital web systems and templates. Assists with changes
and improvements to current technical tools and liaisons with IS to
ensure the systems are accessible to users.
- Develops, communicates, and revises schedules for rotations.
Coordinates the evaluation system to collect data and organize
timely feedback. Coordinates orientations and schedules meetings,
functions and special events throughout the year.
- Coordinates affiliation agreements related to training programs
and serves as a liaison between area hospitals. Compiles all
program documentation and appropriate statistical data. Facilitates
all associated administrative activities.
- Coordinates all aspects of the recruitment process and
facilitates application/interview selection process. Processes all
required documentation including licenses, visas and credentialing.
Maintains record on all trainees in accordance with established
requirements. Oversees data collection and ensures the accuracy of
- High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years related work experience required.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft applications which may include
Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access and other web-based
applications. May produce complex documents, perform analysis and
- Written Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and
effectively in written English with internal and external
- Oral Communications: Ability to comprehend and converse in
English to communicate effectively with medical center staff,
patients, families and external customers.
- Knowledge: Ability to demonstrate basic knowledge of
fundamental concepts, practices and procedures with the ability to
use them in routine situations. Specialized knowledge not
- Team Work: Ability to work collaboratively in small teams to
improve the operations of immediate work group by offering ideas,
identifying issues, and respecting team members.
- Customer Service: Ability to provide a high level of customer
service to patients, visitors, staff and external customers in a
professional, service-oriented, respectful manner using skills in
active listening and problem solving. Ability to remain calm in
Physical Nature of the Job:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally
in carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling objects. Sitting most of the
time, with walking and standing required only occasionally
Keywords: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston , Residency/Fellowshp Prog Coord, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!