Company: Atlantic Tele-Networks
Posted on: June 12, 2021
General Purpose and Scope:
ATN International (ATN) and its portfolio of companies own and
operate communications companies in the US and internationally.
Founded in 1987, ATN is traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange and is
headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts, U.S.A. We are looking for
bright, goal-oriented individuals who will succeed in a fast-paced
environment and thrive in building and improving processes that
will allow ATN International, Inc. to scale.
The Financial Analyst is a key member of our finance
organization and will assist our Financial Planning & Analysis
(FP&A) team in all matters pertaining to financial planning and
analysis for ATN and its subsidiaries. This position will report to
the Manager of FP&A and will assist the team with a wide range
of FP&A activities in a complex, matrixed organization.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Assisting with supporting management's needs for budgeting,
forecasting, reporting, monthly variance analysis, and ad hoc
financial/business analysis to help understand and drive business
- Working with the finance teams at ATN's subsidiaries in order
to be a conduit of information and to provide assistance to them
with financial analysis, forecasting, reporting, and capital
- Working with accounting, operations, business development,
human resources, and legal teams to provide financial support as
- Creates complex management reports and associated analyses that
explain financial results as well as investigates discrepancies and
trends to identify business drivers of results.
- Leads or actively participates in increasingly complex
department projects and continuous improvement activities.
- Must be comfortable leading meetings and be able to communicate
issues and trends to senior management and other groups at the
appropriate level of detail.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics,
mathematics, or science.
- Three to five years of accounting or finance experience.
- Basic understanding of financial accounting and financial
- Prior experience with NetSuite and Oracle Planning and
Budgeting Cloud Service ("PBCS"), or similar general ledger and
reporting applications is desirable, but not required.
- Prior experience in the telecom industry is desirable, but not
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adjusts to shifting priorities
with appropriate sense of urgency.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (especially
Excel and PowerPoint).
What will make you stand out:
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated adaptability,
strong organizational skills, long-term thinking, an open-minded
approach, and a constructive debating style.
About the Company
ATN International (Nasdaq:ATNI) is a publicly-traded
telecommunications-focused investment holding company headquartered
in Beverly, MA. We own and operate a portfolio of operating
companies in the telecommunications and cable verticals. Our core
activities revolve around supporting the strategies and operations
of individual operating companies. Learn more at https://atni.com/
ATN International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the
US. ATN and its subsidiary companies are unable to sponsor or take
over sponsorship of employment Visa currently.
Keywords: Atlantic Tele-Networks, Boston , Financial Analyst, Other , Beverly, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!