Director, Demand Generation
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable
marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon
PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer
journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers
anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity
management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s
award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design
and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of
experience in personalization and performance working with the
world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted
partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs.
Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global
company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the
world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on
Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Summary of the Role
The Director of Demand Generation will be responsible for
creating scalable demand generation to drive new business and
cross-sell marketing campaigns supporting Epsilon PeopleCloud, our
industry leading marketing technology suite of SaaS products and
digital media solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Scale a systematic improvement of all demand gen and ABM
programs prioritized relative to revenue potential or strategic
impact to drive greater adoption Epsilon PeopleCloud product suite
by clients and sales teams.
- Establish a clear set of KPIs and build alignment and rigor
around staff and resource prioritization to establish ongoing
clarity and trust with executive staff and cross-functional
- Lead a demand generation team, partnering closely with product
and vertical marketing, marketing operations, analytics, business
development and client teams to drive sales growth and marketing
- Own campaign tracking, communication of program reporting and
ROI in partnership closely with sales, analytics, operations,
product and vertical marketing teams.
- Instill a reporting and communication cadence, while building a
clear understanding of demand gen goals, campaign and channel
metrics and ROI across the organization.
- Translate our revenue and pipeline goals into demand generation
targets (including # of qualified opportunities, # of meetings,
pipeline acceleration and close-won revenue).
- Plan, execute, optimize and measure the lead gen roadmap across
the customer lifecycle to achieve organic new business and
cross-sell/up-sell revenue targets against
- Develop the appropriate mix of paid and organic tactics (in
partnership with other channel stakeholders) aligning solution,
vertical, channel, content and creative to drive marketing
- Shift the perception of marketing from a cost-center to a
- Own annual pipeline planning process, create and maintain
funnel model, and produce performance reports against the
- Management of all inbound and outbound demand generation
channels, such as email, direct mail, digital advertising, SEO,
virtual events and more.
- Further define and scale ABM and lead nurturing campaigns based
on target buyer personas and real-time measurement based on lead
quality and conversion.
Ideal candidate would have the following
- Demonstrated experience driving measurable operational
improvements and efficiencies across planning, staffing and
resource allocation processes.
- A highly organized, self-motivated, resourceful leader with
emotional intelligence and the ability to juggle multiple
priorities, communicate effectively, build collaboration between
cross-functional teams and leadership.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills when
determining how to best optimize marketing plans and resource
- Proven ability to measure success through clear KPIs and
- Strong ability to collaborate and influence C-level
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and
evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to
alignment while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business
- 12+ years’ experience in a B2B marketing organization,
preferably in fast-moving marketing services, enterprise SaaS
companies or advertising technology organizations.
- Should have representative scale experience of a 100M+ book of
- A results-driven marketer passionate about demonstrating value
to your stakeholders.
- An experienced people leader who has driven strong team
alignment and culture, has functioned as a player-coach to roll up
their sleeves with a proven track-record.
- Thrives in fast-paced environments, are flexible and able to
adapt to changing scenarios, someone who rolls up their sleeves and
gets the job done.
- Experience to drive prioritization and efficiency across
multiple market segments and go-to-market directions (product and
vertical led, enterprise and mid-Market), with a solid
understanding of how each works.
- A change agent: that sees ‘ambiguity’ as an opportunity
as opposed to a hurdle, thrive on challenging yourself to push
beyond conventional thinking.
- Experience in defining and implementing optimal lead management
processes and resources- including taxonomy, lead flow processes,
SLA requirements with sales, SFDC compliance.
- Proven experience in identifying and implementing new tools,
technology and platforms to scale processes, learning and campaign
- Experience with Salesforce, Eloqua, Hubspot and ABM tools.
- Ability to manage the budget process, including understanding
of basic finance principles.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented
associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them
accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,
comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy
is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy),
marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender
status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing
accommodations to complete the application process.
Keywords: Epsilon, Boston , Director, Demand Generation, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!