Healthcare Business Project Manager
Company: NTT DATA
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Req ID: 130764
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and
passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be
part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization,
We are currently seeking a Healthcare Business Project Manager to
join our team in Boston, Massachusetts (US-MA), United States
Job Level Specific Duties
- Lead cross-functional new business implementation projects for
all lines of business.
- Projects will include, but not limited to, new business for
national clients, changes to financial models of current clients,
new implementations with larger membership, provide responses on
behalf of project team for client proposals and RFPs, and other
business projects internal to the organization.
- Ability to develop project plans from business concepts,
identify tasks needed to be performed to demonstrate
- Help to facilitate goal setting discussions with leaders to
support the implementation of the project.
- Manage communication at all levels of organization on status of
- Seek input from key stakeholders on business projects to
effectively manage implementations to the client proposal, contract
and/or state and federal regulations.
- Interact and provide project direction to a variety of staff,
- Participate in client-facing discussions in managing the
implementations. Provide documentation and plans that are
- Provide clear and concise documentation that supports the
milestones of the project, represents key business decisions made,
and obtains sign off from stakeholders.
- Identify areas of improvement in existing project related
processes, operating mechanisms, and methodologies and work across
the organization to implement improvements.
- Present and facilitate effective meetings.
- Responsible for developing, refining, and monitoring the
project budgets throughout the project life cycles.
- Manages budgets to hours and dollar allocations to the approved
amounts in accordance with financial processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Project Management, Healthcare
- 3+ years experience in a project-management related role, which
includes client interaction.
- PMP Certification required.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Yellow Belt, preferred though not
- In depth knowledge of managing business projects and concepts
through project management principles.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work well under
- Strong facilitation skills and ability to manage business
related discussions, influence key stakeholders, and drive leaders
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral
- Ability to initiate and drive changes in process, methodology,
and other PMO related areas
- Ability to lead and manage resources that do not have a direct
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks and projects,
and manage competing priorities.
- Proficient in using MS Project, SharePoint and other business
- Excellent PC Skills.
- Knowledge of general MS office computer software.
- Previous experience in Healthcare or Health Insurance
Minimum 3 years Business Consulting/Project Management
Minimum 3 years Healthcare experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider
specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a
comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure
and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of
companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Project Manager, Consulting, Developer, Lean Six Sigma, Business
Manager, Technology, Management
Keywords: NTT DATA, Boston , Healthcare Business Project Manager, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!