Lot Maintenance Technician
Company: First Student
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Are you committed to providing the highest levels of quality
service? If so, First tudent wants you! The Lot
Maintenance Technician performs lot work / basic
fleet maintenance under the supervision of maintenance staff.
First Student is proud to offer:
- Top hourly wages of $17!
- Shift: Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Opportunities for Advancement Nationwide! - Advance your career
as Shop Manager, Region Maintenance Manager, or work in our
Greyhound, First Transit, & First Vehicle Services divisions across
- A great work environment!
Lot Maintenance Technician major
- Check and add fluids to vehicles as needed
- Replace bulbs, check radio/camera equipment as needed
- Complete other maintenance tasks assigned by the
Lot Maintenance Technician requirements:
- Valid drivers license
- Valid CDL license with a passenger is preferred
- Previous vehicle maintenance experience a
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Subject to a drug screen
Apply today to join our team!
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status. FirstGroup is also
committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates
applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California,
FirstGroup will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Keywords: First Student, Boston , Lot Maintenance Technician, Other , Abington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!