LifeSciences is a global leader in regenerative technologies
and neurosurgical solutions dedicated to limiting uncertainty for
clinicians, so they can focus on providing the best patient
in 1989, Integra develops, manufactures, sells and supplies
best-in-class products to regenerate tissue, remove brain tumors,
prevent infection and much more. And over the last three decades,
we’ve evolved into one of the world’s leading global medical
technology companies with more than 4,000 dedicated employees who
deliver innovative medical technology solutions.
that’s just the beginning. Integra is growing at an
unprecedented rate. We’re at a moment in time where the experience
you’ll gain is more robust than the experience you bring. And we’re
out to invest in your future because it’s the best way to maximize
Integra, we firmly believe our people are our greatest asset and
the foundation of our success. Our comprehensive Global Total
Rewards program provides competitive compensation and benefits
designed to keep our people healthy, motivated and engaged.
Investing in our people through these programs is possible because
of Integra’s ongoing commitment to our values and our shared
health as a company begins with the well-being of our people.
Benefit programs vary by country, whether provided through
company-sponsored insurance and programs, through statutory
government programs, or a combination of both.
of geographic location, our commitment is to offer the following,
plans that meet all local statutory requirements
range of programs that reflect typical local market
opportunity for employees to tailor benefits to their specific
that balance employee’s short-term and long-term needs
HERE for more
information regarding our benefits and total rewards
• The Assembly/Packaging Operator II will
be responsible for using equipment to package finished products
according to established specifications.
• Perform operations as described by Standard Operating Procedures
(SOPs) under Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
• Work closely with other manufacturing support areas to coordinate
• Maintain equipment in proper working order. Maintain individual
• Clean and sterilize equipment. Follow safety procedures and
• Maintain a clean orderly work environment (6s).
• Communicate problems to supervisor, technician or engineer.
• Properly complete manufacturing documentation.
• Operate machinery and test equipment
• Prepare product for outside processing.
• Interact with computer-controlled equipment and processes.
• Conduct quality inspection of work in accordance with statistical
process or other control procedures
• Assist in maintaining supplies needed for production area.
• Write/revise process documentation as needed.
• Assist in tracking inventory and samples. Perform other duties as
• This position requires daily commute to
Mansfield, MA for the 3rd shift position and may require additional
overtime, including weekends and Holidays.
• A minimum of a High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
• Experience working in a clean room environment is preferred.
• Experience working in a Medical Device manufacturing environment
• Experience working in a Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) or
another regulated environment preferred.
• Experience working in an environment that has gone through Lean
process changes preferred.
• Basic mechanical skills preferred.
• Basic computer skills required.
• The ability to work independently and in a team, environment is
• The ability to communicate effectively (read, write and speak) in
English is required.
• Basic math skills, with the ability to add, subtract, multiply,
divide, compute percentages and work with decimals, required.
• The ability to stand and/or walk more than 80% of the time is
• The ability to lift up to 25 pounds and to stand and sit for
extended periods of time. Also, the ability to work in an open work
area and in a manufacturing/machine shop environment on a daily