Marketing Specialist, CRM Product Experience
Posted on: September 15, 2021
We are DraftKings. We're inspired by our shared passion for
developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering
the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders
in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by
constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building
what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We're a
publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in
Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global
Join a groundbreaking team.
We're looking for a Marketing Specialist to help launch and manage
a best in class Loyalty program, as well as create triggered
product-endemic communications. As a member of the CRM Product
Experience team, you will create communications that provide
customers with a seamless user experience across all of DraftKings'
verticals. A self-starter who learns the marketing and technical
aspects of our business quickly will thrive while working alongside
partners in the Product and Engineering organizations. Sound good
to you? Join us!
What you'll do:
- Be the Loyalty subject matter expert on the CRM Marketing
- Launch and manage triggered communications for our new Loyalty
- Own the operations, best practices, and measurement of results
for Loyalty communications, with support from the CRM Analytics
- Partner with all other CRM teams as their main point of contact
- Present results to stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Collaborate with our DFS, Sportsbook and Casino Product teams
to field requests, prioritize, and execute product endemic
triggered campaigns that improve the user experience
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in a technology
- Detail-oriented with strong written and oral communication
- You are a data-driven, strategic thinker with a deep
understanding of the DraftKings customer and product.
- Experience managing a Loyalty program or similar larger
- Experience working with product teams or engineers strongly
- Proven experience as a self-starter who is comfortable in a
fast paced, quickly changing environment.
- Experience with A/B testing and willingness to learn SQL and
other analytics tools.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered,
engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an
equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate
discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal
employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race,
nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected
veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build what's next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a
gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a
condition of employment.
Keywords: DraftKings, Boston , Marketing Specialist, CRM Product Experience, Other , Boston, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!